No Trip to New York Is Complete Without Taking in a Broadway Show
It is a vacation that you are going to remember for a life time. With a chance to buy discount Broadway tickets you are hoping that you are going to be able to take in not just one, but two or three shows during the Spring Break trip. Your 16 year old daughter who loves everything about music loves the idea and has prioritized the list of Broadway shows that she would like to see the most. Although you know that there are many places where you can buy cheap show tickets, you are certain that you need to do some research to make sure that you are working with a very reliable source. The last thing that you want to do is risk your money on discount show tickets from an unreliable vendor.
Broadway Buy One Get One Tickets Are a Great Way to See One More Than One Show on Your Trip to The Big Apple
The decision to buy discount Broadway tickets is a decision to make sure that you make the most of your budget when you take a trip to New York City. It is fun to see the shows, but the fact that full price tickets are out of range for so many families is often a burden. Knowing that you can work with a local company and get tickets at an affordable price means that you will be able to also take in other sites. From the Statue of Liberty to the 911 Memorial to the miles of shopping and restaurants, finding a way to stretch your travel dollar is a great way to make sure that you are able to show your children what the big city life is really about.
Consider some of these facts and figures about some of the more popular shows on Broadway and start looking for your way to visit the city that never sleeps:
- Hamilton was nominated for an unprecedented 16 Tony awards and ended up winning 11 in the year 2016.
- To be considered an authentic Broadway Theater, the space must have a seating capacity of 500 seats or more.
- The Lion King, by Disney, was the first Broadway show to gross $1 billion in revenue.
- 70% of all Broadway tickets are purchased by tourists.
- With over 9,100 performances, Phantom of the Opera is currently the longest running show in Broadway history.
- The revenue of Broadway shows in New York reached approximately $1.37 billion during the 2015-2016 theatre season.
Knowing that you can buy discount Broadway tickets for the shows that you most want to see is an exciting part of a vacation to New York City.